Steve has COVID and needs pardon or medical commutation!
Patti Stockman’s Full Statement
Watch Patti Stockman’s plea to President Trump to intervene on Steve’s behalf to prevent his unjust sentence from becoming a death sentence.
Political prisoner in his own country: Congressman Steve Stockman!
It’s Time To Fight Back.
The Department of Justice (DOJ) and IRS are corrupt as they’ve increasingly shown. YOU can fight these corrupt agencies by coming to the aid of one who was unfairly targeted!
- Congressman Steve Stockman aggressively fought corruption in the Obama administration.
- Even called for the arrest of IRS official, Lois Lerner.
- After four years investigation, four grand juries, and a trial where the truth didn’t surface, Steve:
- Was been wrongly found guilty on trumped up charges.
- Was immediately taken into Federal prison (April 12, 2018) where he remains.
- On November 7, 2018 he was sentenced to 10 years in prison!
- Stockman appealed with strong arguments of his innocence and errors by the district court.
- Oral arguments were held October 8, 2019 before a three-judge panel of the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Panel included two Obama-appointed judges and a Reagan appointed judge.
- On January 10, 2020, the Court issued the panel’s ruling against every argument in the appeal.
- The panel ignored many precedents, including previous decisions of Fifth Circuit and Supreme Courts.
- January 24, Stockman filed a petition with the Fifth Circuit for an en bank (entire court) hearing of the appeal.
- March 2, Fifth Circuit declined to hear the appeal en banc. (They only hear ~1% of requests.)
- This means further legal costs. Steve really NEEDS YOUR HELP to continue to fight this corruption!
- Meanwhile, Steve still sits in prison! Please help with his legal costs
- He has all the health conditions that place him at highest risk of the COVID-19 virus, and 10 federal inmates have died of the virus as of April 13, 2020.
Scroll down for information about the case. Click here to see pre-trial motions Stockman filed, all of which the court denied. – NOTE that you will leave this site. http://cldef.org/wordpress/united-states-v-steve-stockman-pleadings/
Sam Bushman & Former Sheriff Mack discuss Steve Stockman
- WND Article- Before Trump-Stockman
- Wall St. Journal Article- Release Order rescinded
- American Thinker – Facts Don’t Matter
- The Hill- Wife of Former Congressman cites COVID-19 Risk in Plea to Trmp for Husband’s Freedom
- Conservative Leaders Urge Release
All Nonprofits Should be Terrified of This New Court Decision
The Deep State in our government uses the same three step strategy pioneered by militant Saul Alinsky in his book Rules for Radicals to silence political opposition. The steps: (1) Identify, (2) Isolate, (3) Destroy have been used to attack conservative activists...
A quick note from Steve’s wife Patti.
“Steve and I continue in good spirits. Our God sustains us. He is very busy strategizing next steps to get out and help the president get re-elected. We have filed appeal and have other legal actions he needs to take. We’re trusting God for resources for those. We are so grateful for your support that is a tremendous blessing.
We hope you’ll give financially if you can, and sign the petition by clicking the ‘I want to Help’ button.”
To give by TEXT
Write Checks To:
Stockman Legal Defense Fund
PO Box 57135
Webster, TX 77598
Former Member U.S. House of Representatives
Steve Stockman has twice been elected to the U.S. House of Representatives from the state of Texas – first in 1994 when he unseated 42-year incumbent Democrat Jack Brooks; second in 2012. Both times, Steve went to Congress with vision of limited government, strong support for American families, and a robust national defense.
Not one to shy away from controversial issues, Steve was a vocal opponent of agendas of the Clinton and Obama administrations. Making the Drudge Report more often than any House colleague, here are a few of his bold actions and stances from 2013-2014:
- Second Amendment, threatening possible impeachment if authority overstepped
- Immigration & border control – opposed amnesty for illegal aliens and called for greater border control
- First to expose Obama’s ransom payment for Bowe Bergdahl
- Exposing Clinton’s bypass of Iran sanctions w Interpipe (owned by Victor Penchuk, largest Clinton Foundation donor)
- Filed resolution for arrest of IRS’s Lois Lerner for contempt of Congress
- Bill offered tongue-in-cheek, “The Dog Ate My Tax Receipts Act”
Stockman is now embroiled in fighting the Government’s efforts to imprison him. Join the fight for true justice.
Defend a Patriot!
Your support will help with his legal costs of fighting the U.S. government
Steve always did what was right – not what was politically expedient. He took the actions that Americans wish all of their elected officials would take – keeping his promises and doing the right thing.
After four years of hell followed by imprisonment, Steve is paying an incredibly high price for trying to “drain the swamp.” And what are we doing?
His legal costs over the past four years now top $600,000, and will exceed $1 million with the
expenses of his pending appeal. This is money Steve and Patti did NOT have. They are proceeding on faith we’ll come alongside them.
We must not abandon this hero on the battlefield. He put his very life on the line to buck the system. NOW IT’S TIME we put something on the line to help him in this battle for his liberties.
Call to Congress to arrest Lois Lerner
Fox News’ The Kelly File on Steve’s
call for the arrest of Lois Lerner
Licensed to Lie
Fox News Contributor John Stossel
Federal prosecutors’ abuse of power
Newt Gingrich discusses the Mueller Probe
Discussing the border and amnesty
On Hiring Physically Challenged
Interviewed by Congressional intern
on his hiring deaf interns
Newsmax TV interview on need
for Benghazi investigation
On Boko Haram
Obama administration refuses intel
to Nigeria to stop Boko Haram
Steve on Congress – then and now
Newsmax TV with J.D. Hayworth
Accountability of the President
On the Record” with Van Susteren on
Obama and the Constitution
Steve hails Sen. Ted Cruz, opposes healthcare fixes
Steve is a true whistle blower. A patriot.
He faithfully fought for us. Now let’s fight for him.
Member U.S. House
Defender of Constitutional Liberty
Leader in defense of 2nd Amendment
Author of 2013 Sanctity of Life Act
Former House Foreign Affairs Committee
Uncovering the truth about Benghazi